22.1.11

Feel it in the air.

After New Year I begin to get a little tired of winter. January seems as this monotone, post-holiday month, not to mention the bipolar weather. One minute you walk out the door dressed lightly and then all of a sudden the temperature drops. Therefore tights, sweaters and jackets are currently absent from the comfortable surroundings of my closet and reside in my car. The light at the end of the tunnel is all the vibrant Spring '11 collections and magazines that are in full swing in preparation for the wonderful season, all stir my anticipation to a greater level. I've managed to make my first Spring purchase this week, which I shall demonstrate later. For now, a fur vest and skirt from Zara and an H&M blouse.

1 comment:

  1. amazing outfit xxxx

    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you like follow me i will follow you back:)xx

    ReplyDelete