10.1.11

The girl and the city.


As mentioned previously I had gone on a little vacation after vacation to New York, or vacation after an exhilirating and crazy winter break to be exact. Loved the cooler weather, the vibrant streets and of course all the favorite stores in bigger, triple floor versions as well as Topshop which I've never physically visited before. I found myself surrounded by millions of New Yorkers whose preferred winter hues seemed to be dark, most I saw dressed in black or navy, and a few in long fur coats. And what kept me warm? An H&M coat of a rebellious light beige color! Wish we had more colder days over here so I could utilize it more but for now New York gave me that opportunity, with a camel sweater underneath too.





And here's one of my favorite songs about New York (kind of) by The Kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment